Complimentary CFP Board of ETHICS TRAINING
Presented by Maguerita Cheng
Date: May 15, 2018
Time: 9AM – 11AM PT 12PM – 2PM ET
This exclusive program is approved for 2.00 hours of CFP® Ethics Continuing Education Credit. Submit your CFP ID upon registration to be eligible.
Attendees of this webinar will learn to:
1. Define and discuss Financial Planning Engagement, Material Elements of Financial Planning, and the Financial Planning Process
2. Analyze specific Fact Patterns to determine if a financial planning relationship exists
3. Differentiate between the Standards of Care set forth in the Rules of Conduct, and apply each to specific factual situations
4. Apply each Practice Standard set forth in the Financial Planning Practice Standards to a hypothetical financial planning engagement
5. Identify the information that must be disclosed to the client in writing by a CFP® professional who is engaged in a financial planning relationship or providing material elements of financial planning
6. Define the required information that must be disclosed to clients and prospective clients, when that information must be disclosed, and apply each requirement to specific situations.
About Our Speaker
Marguerita Cheng is the CFO at Blue Ocean Global Wealth. She is a CFP® professional, a Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM, a Retirement Income Certified Professional® and a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst.
Rita educates the public, policy makers, and media about the benefits of competent, ethical financial planning.
She is also a recipient of the Ameriprise Financial Presidential Award for Quality of Advice and the prestigious Japanese Monbukagakusho Scholarship. In 2017, she was named the #3 Most Influential Financial Advisor in the Investopedia Top 100 and a Woman to Watch by InvestmentNews.