The Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM), FHA’s revamped version of the former reverse mortgage, can help incorporate housing wealth to solve for divorce in retirement, bankruptcy, foreclosure, protecting against a poor sequence of returns. Come learn about this unique cash flow management tool.
Learn how a Home Equity Conversion Mortgage HUD-guaranteed Line of Credit can substantially Increase Retirement Income Security, and join us to discuss:
- Downsizing/rightsizing to Age in Place
- Eliminate monthly mortgage payments forever
- Beef up your Retirement Nest Egg
- Pay off foreclosures / Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Protect cash-flow throughout retirement
- Industry Updates
- Tax Consequences
- Tax Planning
- Gray Divorce – divorcing couples over age 62
- Qualify with Trusts & POA’s
- Settling Inheritance between heirs
- Purchase a new aging-friendly home and make no monthly loan payments.
Presented by Mary Jo Lafaye, Reverse Mortgage Specialist
When: Thursday, May 12th
Time: 3:00-4:30 p.m.(tasty appetizers served)
Location: 1101 Fifth Avenue #150, San Rafael, CA 94901
Register by May 10th to Save Your Seat!
Click Here to Register or call 415-259-4979
Hurry! Space is limited
Is a reverse mortgage a viable tool for your clients? Contact cMary Jo Lafaye at (415) 259-4979 or email email@example.com for more information.