Learn what Jane Bryant Quinn says about where home equity fits into a thoughtful 30-year retirement plan. With 10,000 Americans turning 65 each day, understanding current retirement planning strategies is crucial to success. This class will teach you the Top Five Things to Consider when choosing how to maximize your retirement income, strategies for paying for quality in-home or out-of-home care, and more valuable information for Boomers, Seniors, their adult children and their advisors.
This presentation will be of special interest to participants who:
- Have refinanced their homes and are now still burdened with a mortgage
- Need help paying for increasing home-care hours
- Are caregiving spouses; exhausted and looking for ways to pay for a facility
- Are retired renters with savings, who would like the security of becoming a homeowner
- Are concerned about outliving their assets
- Are parents planning a future for their disabled child
Presented by: Mary Jo Lafaye, nmls #246222, HECM Reverse Mortgage Specialist and Patricia Tobin, Certified Elder Law Attorney
Choose one of the following dates and locations:
Saturday, October 15th @ 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Marinwood Community Center, 775 Miller Creek Road, San Rafael, CA 94903
Thursday, November 3rd @ 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., San Rafael Community Center, 618 B St., Room 5, San Rafael, CA 94901
To RSVP, call 415-259-4979 or email info@MaryJoLafaye.com
For a list of our Upcoming Events, please click HERE
Synergy One Lending, Inc. dba Retirement Funding Solutions. NMLS ID 1025894. Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act – License #4131356. These materials are not from, and were not approved by, HUD or FHA. Mary Jo Lafaye, NMLS ID 246222.