If you, a loved one, or a client are 62 or nearing retirement – this free informational community event is for you.
Join us – and bring your retirement income questions – to learn what Jane Bryant Quinn and other academic researchers on retirement income strategies are saying about where home equity fits into a thoughtful 30-year retirement plan. This class will teach you the Top Five Things to Consider when Preparing for Retirement:
- Which Financial Safety Net is for You: The FHA’s federally-insured Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) line-of-credit or a traditional bank line-of-credit?
- Incorporating existing housing wealth into your retirement income stream vs. downsizing to rearrange retirement assets
- Creating a source of tax-free cash*
- Eliminating existing mortgage payments
- FHA-insured TENURE payments to you
*consult a tax specialist
Presented by: Mary Jo Lafaye, nmls #246222, HECM Reverse Mortgage Specialist
Choose from two upcoming dates:
- Tuesday, October 11th @ 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., Zephyr Real Estate – Greenbrae Office, 350 Bon Air Center #100, Greenbrae, CA
- Tuesday, November 8th @ 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., Zephyr Real Estate – Greenbrae Office, 350 Bon Air Center #100, Greenbrae, CA
Space is Limited!
Click HERE to Register, call 415-259-4979 or email info@MaryJoLafaye.com
For a list of our Upcoming Events, please click HERE
Synergy One Lending, Inc. dba Retirement Funding Solutions. NMLS ID 1025894. Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act – License #4131356. These materials are not from, and were not approved by, HUD or FHA. Mary Jo Lafaye, NMLS ID 246222.